Help visitors find your church by adding a Google map to your website. Most parishes put this map on their Contacts page, but you can place it anywhere you see fit.
Also, you can check out the latest official Google instructions for accomplishing this task: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144361
Embed a map or directions
Note: Traffic and other Maps info is sometimes not available in the embedded map.
- Open Google Maps. Go to the directions, map, or Street View image you'd like to embed.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Share or embed map.
- Click Embed map.
- To the left of the text box, pick the size you want by clicking the Down arrow .
- Copy the text in the box by clicking Copy HTML
- Move back over to EVO, and paste it into the HTML of your page.