The versatility of the EVO CMS allows for the creation of multiple user accounts. To create a user account, please use the steps below:
- Log into the site's EVO manager
- Once logged in, select the Users tab then Manager Users.
- Click New Manager User.
- Fill in the user account information such as username, full name, email address, etc.
- You can either specify the password or let EVO generate a password. In addition, the password and user id can be emailed directly to the new user.
- What kind of access does the new user need to have? You can set the User's role to one of the following:
- Administrator - Full access to create, delete, edit, and publish pates.
- Editor - Limited to managing content.
- Publisher - Editor with expanded permissions including manage users, update Elements and site settings.
Once the needed information has been entered, click on the save button. From here, you will be able to see the new user in the Content Manager.