If you use Flickr to host your photo galleries, you can easily use one of those photos to add to your website. Please note: in some circumstances, it may be more advantageous for you to edit your image's dimensions rather than using the original file. That is beyond the scope of this article.
Step 1: Get the URL of the Photo from Flickr
You may follow these instructions offered directly from Flickr: https://help.flickr.com/en_us/get-the-url-of-a-flickr-photo-S1Hnnmjym or as follows:
- Click on the photo you want to share to open it.
- Click the Download icon .
- Click View all sizes.
- Select the size of photo you want.
- Right-click the image | select Copy image URL.
Step 2: Link to the Photo from your Website
Once you have the Image URL, you can paste the Image URL into Evolution. First, log into Evolution CMS and go to the page where you want that image to appear. Then:
- Click Insert/Edit Image
- Paste the Image URL in the Source box
- Choose a Class to have the image align left or right, have a border, and auto resize
- Click Ok to add the image to your page