Your Listserv list may be configured to require "Confirmation" when sending messages. After you send your initial email to the Listserv, you normally will receive a message in response asking you to Confirm the message that was just previously sent. This is an important security precaution to prevent accounts from being spoofed or messages from being accidentally sent out. Occasionally, the confirmation message may not be delivered, in which case it is useful to know how to access the List Moderation queue to approve or reject messages directly on the Listserv Management website. Here's how:
1) First, you will need to log in to the Listserv Management website. Instructions for this can be found here:
2) Once logged in, select your list in the List Dashboard, and then then click on List Moderation in the left menu.
3) Your email may be listed on the List Moderation page already. If not, check off "All Moderators" and then click "Refresh". If there are any messages awaiting moderation, they will appear.
4) Select a message with the check box next to the message's subject.
5) To approve, click the "Approve" button, and to reject a message, click the "Reject" button.