All of our website templates come with the ability to change the color theme and font family for your entire website. Below are the simple steps required to make these adjustments.
- Login to your website manager
- Click on the gears icon in the top right-hand side of your page and select Configuration from the menu.
- On the System Configuration page be sure that you have the Site tab selected at the top of your page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the Color Scheme and Site Fonts options.
- Use the available dropdown menus to make your selections.
- Click the green Save button at the top of the page to commit your change to your website.