To change either the default site logo (GOA official logo) or your site's patron saint icon, follow the below instructions:
- Log into the EVO CMS Manager
- Click on the Settings (gear) in the top right corner and choose Configuration
- On the Site tab, scroll down a bit until you see Patron Saint Icon or Site Logo.
- Press Insert
- You will be taken to the Assets directory that holds the available images.
- Navigate to the relevant directory for what you're trying to change.
- So, patron-saints for Patron Saint Icon and logos for Site Logo
- Find the image you want and press the green plus sign below it.
- You'll be brought back to the Site Configurations page. Press Save.