Support for Websites Running the EVO Content Management System
The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese has offered complete website solutions to parishes, Metropolises and Orthodox organizations since 1996. Through the years, our offerings have grown to meet the needs of parishes and organizations everywhere. Our sites can host and deliver photos, bulletins, sermons, and videos with ease.
Today, our complete website solutions are built with beautiful, in-house designed templates on the EVO content management system (CMS). The EVO CMS is one of the most stable and secure in the industry. All of our websites are hosted on a Unix or Windows server on the Liquid Web Hosting platform, an industry leader in cloud computing.
We provide support for all of our parishes using EVO for their sites. We'll handle major security updates for your site, and we will give you all of the documentation you need to succeed in launching your site.
- Creating a Listserv Subscription Page for a Website
- Getting Started with Flickr
- How do I add Google Analytics to my Website?
- How many slides can I add to my MODx site?
- Introduction and Basic Editing in MODx
- MODx CMS - Advanced Publishing, Moving Resources, Reorganizing Content
- MODx CMS - Using the Flickr Snippet
- Uploading Images or Files with EVO CMS