The Internet Ministries Website Templates come with several image styles for better page design. Image styles can be applied with pre-defined Classes through the "Insert/Edit Image" popup.
- While editing a page resource, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button. You can either insert a new image or add a class to an existing image. For the latter, click once on the image before clicking the "Insert/Edit Image"
- Choose your image. You can use the file browser to upload and/or select the image from your website's image repository
- Choose your class. A number of predefined classes are available. Keep reading to learn more about what is available to you.
Available Image Classes
The available classes are:
- Image Left
- Image Right
- Image Center
- Image Left 25%
- Image Right 25%
- Image Left 50%
- Image Right 50%
- Image Center 75%
- Image Left No Border
- Image Right No Border
- Image Center No Border
These classes, based on their literal descriptions, are a combination of the following styles:
- Left - Image floats to the Left of the text
- Right - Image floats to the right of the text
- Center - Image is centered horizontally on the page
- (blank) - Image size is specified by user or displays image at its actual size.
- 25% - Image resizes to always be 25% of the column width.
- 50% - Image resizes to always be 50% of the column width. For mobile devices, image centers horizontally on page.
- 75% - Image resizes to always be 75% of the column width. For mobile devices, image centers horizontally on page.
- (blank) - A one pixel gray border is placed around the image as a frame
- No Border - No border is used.
As an example, an image with the class "Image Right 50%" will float to the right of the text, be 50% of the column width (except for mobile devices) and have a border.
Example of Image with the class "Image Right 50"