In EVO website, new pages are called "Resources." Follow these instructions to add a new Resource to your website:
- Log into your EVO website using the Manager Portal. To learn how to do that, watch this video.
- On the left-hand side, click the New Resource button, shown below:
- Fill out at least the Title and URL Alias for this new Resource. If you're unsure what a URL Alias is, watch this video.
- By default, the new resource will be added to the Menu (ie. the navigation menu) for the website. You can remove the resource from the menu by unchecking the "Show in menu" box.
- To reorder items in the Menu, change the number in "Menu Index." Note: The first Menu Index item is Home and it is set to 0.
- Usually, you'll want to use the Resource's Title as the Menu item's title; however, sometimes (especially with longer titles) you'll want to shorten the Menu item's title. To do so, fill out the text box for "Menu title."
Portlet de afișare resurse
- Webinar: Managing Assets and Content to Keep Your EVO Website Organized
- Webinar: File and Image Optimization
- Optimizing Images for the Web
- Webinar: Preparing Your Website For The Nativity (Dec. 2, 2022)
- How to Compress a PDF
- Website Navigation Best Practices
- Tools To Help You With Creating and Optimizing Website Graphics
- Essential Content for Your Parish Website