If you're using an iMail email account, occasionally you may receive a notification that your mailbox was almost full. It is recommended that you reduce storage usage by reviewing and deleting any messages in your inbox with large attachments. Simply follow these steps:
- Log into your email account at https://imail.goarch.org/ . Once logged in, choose your Inbox, Sent folder, or any other sub-folder in your email account.
- Clicking the "Size" column header twice to sort by size with largest items first.
- Decide which emails you no longer need. If you want to keep any attachments, first download the attachments to either your computer or your favorite online storage account (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc). For any emails you want to delete, use the checkbox to the left of the message to select them
- Click the delete button to move these messages to your Deleted folder.
- Right click on the Deleted items folder and choose "Empty" to permanently delete any deleted messages.
Repeat these steps for any additional folders in your email account.