Where Do the Site Logo and Patron Saint Icons Appear?
- Both the Patron Saint and Site Logo appear in templates: T01, T03
- Only the Site Logo appears in templates: T03, T04, T05, T09
Appropriate Image and File Sizes
Patron Saint Icon
- Image Size: 325 pixels wide x 480 pixels high
- File Size: No greater than 100 KB
- File Format: PNG-8 with a transparent background
- Image Size: 300 pixels wide x 300 pixels high
- File Size: No greater than 50 KB
- File Format: GIF or PNG-24 with a transparent background
Editing the Site Logo and Patron Saint Icon
1. Log into the EVO CMS Manager
2. Click on the Settings (gear) in the top right corner and choose Configuration from the menu
3. On the Site tab, scroll down a bit until you see Patron Saint Icon or Site Logo.
4. Press Insert
5. In the pop up window provided, navigate to the appropriate directory for what you are trying to change. Choose patron-saints for your Patron Saint Icon and logos for the Site Logo
6. Find the image you want and press the green plus sign below it. This will bring you back to the Site Configurations page.
7. Click the green Save + Continue button at the top of the page to commit your changes to the website.