Zimbra Email System
Zimbra is the official email and calendaring system for the Archdiocese. It is available anytime with a web browser from https://zimbra.goarch.org. Zimbra is optimized for both desktop computers as well as mobile phones, the iPad and tablets. Zimbra will automatically know what device you are connecting with and adjust its display accordingly.
With Zimbra staff can exchange emails, share documents, send and receive calendar invitations, and synchronize all of this functionality with their mobile phones. iPhone and Android devices are supported. Blackberry support has been phased out as of November 8, 2012.
Zimbra is by the Archdiocese and most Metropolises. Below are various help topics related to Zimbra and the Archdiocese as it pertains to our installation only. For those interested in additional specifics, please consult the official ZImbra Wiki at: http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Main_Page.
We have a quick reference guide available here for you to use.
- Access Zimbra from a web browser
- How do I accept an invitation to share a calendar?
- How do I create an Address Book?
- How do I send an email to my entire email address book?
- How do I set an automatic away or vacation message in Zimbra?
- How do I share my calendar?
- How to Change Zimbra Email Password (video)
- How to Use Mail Stronghold Zimbra Email Filter
- What does Delivery Status Notification (Failure) mean?
- Zimbra Address Book - A short Video Tutorial
- Zimbra setup on an iPhone
- Zimbra setup on Android
Average Activities per Day: 0
Highest Activity Period: Apr 1 - Jul 31 (2)
Lowest Activity Period: Jan 1 - Sep 18 (1)