The Orthodox Software Initiative / Parish Data System offers a registration form that integrates directly with their database. If you would like to add your customized registration form to your parish website, please keep reading.
1) First, please work with OSI / PDS to generate the files for the registration form. Once you have these files, you'll upload them to your website via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). If you are not sure how to transfer files via FTP, please see the following article:
2) Once you are connected via FTP, click through a series of the following folders in order: www.yourwebsitedomain.com ==> web ==> content .
3) Next, you'll want to create a new folder here named "registrationform" by right clicking below the other files listed and choosing "New Folder". Once that folder has been created, click on it as you did in the previous step.
4) You should now see on your screen something similar to the screenshot below. You now will upload the PDS files here. You can either drag files into the window or click the button in the bottom left corner to upload your files.
5) Once the files have been uploaded, please contact the Department of Internet Ministries, and we can take care of the next steps to integrate this code into your website.