Bulletin Builder Account Registration
Welcome to Bulletin Builder! Bulletin Builder revolutionizes the way you minister with your Sunday Bulletin. With no technical expertise, you can easily create a professional-looking bulletin in just minutes.
Registration: Step 1
If you are already a Bulletin Builder user, you do not have to register a new account. You may simply enter your username and password in the User Login form on the left-hand side of the home page to begin working in the new system.
If you are new to Bulletin Builder, Welcome! To register for a new account, simply complete the New User Registration form on the right-hand side of the Bulletin Builder homepage:
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- Title: Enter your formal title such as Archbishop, Metropolitan, Bishop, Fr., Rev., Mr., or Mrs.
- First Name, Last name, Email, Phone: These fields are all required. Be sure your email address is correct; it will be used to confirm your registration.
- Password: Choose a password to access your account. For optimal security, your password should be at least eight characters and include a number, an uppercase letter, and a lowercase letter. Do not include spaces or the same character three times in a row. Be sure to enter your password in both fields to confirm it.
- Registration Security: For security purposes you will need to enter the distorted words shown in the box at the bottom of the registration form in the field provided. If you are unsure what the words are, enter your best guess (or click the refresh button just below the distorted words for a new set). Visually impaired users can click the audio button to hear a set of words that can be entered instead.
When you have completed the registration form and clicked the Register button, Bulletin Builder will send you an email. Open the email and click the link provided in it to confirm your account and go to the next step the registration process.
Registration: Step 2
The next step of the registration process is connecting your account with an organization. Clicking the link in the registration email will take you to your Organization Management page.
Note: Because bulletins are associated with organizations, (not with individual accounts), to edit a bulletin, your account must be linked to an organization.
- To connect your account to an organization, search for your organization by using the State/Province pull-down menu and Jurisdiction pull-down menu .
- Narrow the search results by selecting a Diocese or Metropolis from the Diocese pull-down menu
- Once you have found the organization you want your account to be linked to, click the Join button next to its name.
- When you have selected an organization to join, an email will be sent to the administrator of that organization for approval.
Note: If you do not see an organization listed, click on the link that says request to have your parish or organization added to the Bulletin Builder database (shown just below the pull down menus).
Registration: Step 3
The next step of the registration process is optional. You can complete your personal account information by adding an avatar (an image or an icon to represent your user account).
- Click on the User Information link in the left-hand margin.
- Click the browse button to search for and select your avatar image file on your local computer. You can upload a JPG image file, with a maximum file size of 2 MB.
- When your file has been uploaded, click the Update User button at the bottom of the form.
Note: You can also update all of your other account information, except your Title and Password on this Personal Settings You can change your password in the Change Password page.
Google Webmaster Guidelines and Best practices May 11, 2021
How do I create other User Accounts in EVO? December 11, 2019
How do I reset my EVO CMS website password? January 29, 2019
Viewing Your Subscribers November 2, 2018
Modifying Templates November 2, 2018
How to use the FlexSlider in MODx July 25, 2018
How to Adjust Images for Responsive Web Design October 26, 2017
How to access Archdiocese Files and folders remotely October 26, 2017
How do I reset my EVO CMS website password? 1666 Views
Modifying Templates 244 Views
Introduction and Basic Editing in MODx 231 Views
The Bulletin Builder Dashboard 229 Views
Sharing Your Content 179 Views