Creating a New Bulletin in Bulletin Builder
Creating a new bulletin is easy with Bulletin Builder.
- Roll your mouse over "Manage" in the site action bar at the top of the screen.
- Click "Create A New Bulletin".
Note: If you are not yet associated with an organization, "Create A New Bulletin" will not be an option. To associate yourself with an organization, roll your mouse over "Organization" in the site menu at the top of the window and select "Add An Organization" from the drop down menu.
Create a New Bulletin
From the "Create A New Bulletin" screen, Bulletin Builder gives users the option to select a publish date and title for their bulletin.
Choose a date
The publish date is the day on which you would like to have your bulletin distributed to your congregation.
- For publish date, Bulletin Builder automatically selects the date of the upcoming Sunday.
- You may customize the publish date by clicking on the date in the text box and then selecting your preferred date from the calendar,
- You can enter the publish date directly in the calendar.
Note: Bulletin builder uses YYYY-MM-DD format for bulletin dates.
Note: Bulletin Builder allows only one bulletin per publish date.
Set the title
Once you have selected the publish date, you may choose to customize the title of your bulletin. By default the title of your bulletin contains your bulletin's publish date. You may choose to use something more descriptive if you prefer, such as "Godparent Sunday 2013" or "Pascha 2013," by entering the text in the field.
At this point, you have a choice: you can either:
- Click "Next" to begin managing your bulletin sections.
- Click on "Quick Create," which bypasses the Bulletin Manager, lets Bulletin Builder automatically collect bulletin content for you based upon your publish date and your last published bulletin (if there is one), and takes you immediately into your bulletin.
- If you click Next, on the Bulletin Manager page, you will need to click "Create Bulletin" or else your bulletin will not get created.
Note: If you do not have a previously created bulletin, Bulletin Builder uses the default bulletin content.
Google Webmaster Guidelines and Best practices May 11, 2021
Viewing Your Subscribers November 2, 2018
Modifying Templates November 2, 2018
How to use the FlexSlider in MODx July 25, 2018
How to Adjust Images for Responsive Web Design October 26, 2017
How to access Archdiocese Files and folders remotely October 26, 2017
How Do I Write a Knowledge Base Article? October 26, 2017
Setting up Voicemail on your Phone October 26, 2017
Modifying Templates 250 Views
The Bulletin Builder Dashboard 242 Views
Introduction and Basic Editing in MODx 239 Views
Bulletin Builder Account Registration 192 Views
Sharing Your Content 191 Views
Publishing Your Bulletin 173 Views