Knowledge Base Article
Setting up Voicemail on your Phone
To setup voicemail for the first time, please do the following:
- Call voice mail at extension 262.
- The system will talk you through a self-enrollment process. you will be asked to do four things:
- Speak your first and last name.
- Indicate whether or not you want to be in the directory.
- Record a personal greeting.
- Enter a security code (please be sure to write it down, keep it in your wallet, and remember it!)
- The system will prompt you for each item. If you make a mistake, you can press 2 and repeat the item.IV. After doing these four things, the system will say, "your mailbox is now setup."
- Wait! That's not quite true. The system next says, "if you're satisfied with your settings, press 1." Only when you press "1" is your mailbox really set up!!
Google Webmaster Guidelines and Best practices May 11, 2021
Viewing Your Subscribers November 2, 2018
Modifying Templates November 2, 2018
How to use the FlexSlider in MODx July 25, 2018
How to Adjust Images for Responsive Web Design October 26, 2017
How to access Archdiocese Files and folders remotely October 26, 2017
How Do I Write a Knowledge Base Article? October 26, 2017
Introduction and Basic Editing in MODx October 26, 2017
Modifying Templates 252 Views
The Bulletin Builder Dashboard 246 Views
Introduction and Basic Editing in MODx 243 Views
Bulletin Builder Account Registration 195 Views
Sharing Your Content 194 Views
Publishing Your Bulletin 176 Views