Support for Websites Running the MODX Content Management System
The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese has offered complete website solutions to parishes, Metropolises and Orthodox organizations since 1996. Through the years, our offerings have grown to meet the needs of parishes and organizations everywhere. Our sites can host and deliver photos, bulletins, sermons, and videos with ease.
Today, our complete website solutions are built with beautiful, in-house designed templates on the MODX content management system (CMS). The MODX CMS is one of the most stable and secure in the industry. All of our websites are hosted on a Unix or Windows server on the Rackspace Hosting platform, an industry leader in cloud computing.
We provide support for all of our parishes using MODX for their sites. We'll handle major security updates for your site, and we will give you all of the documentation you need to succeed in launching your site.
Introduction and Basic Editing
Setting a Google Calendar at your Website
Creating an Album Gallery for your Website
Advanced Publishing, Moving Resources, Reorganizing Content
- Creating a Listserv Subscription Page for a Website
- Getting Started with Flickr
- How do I add Google Analytics to my Website?
- How many slides can I add to my MODx site?
- Introduction and Basic Editing in MODx
- MODx CMS - Advanced Publishing, Moving Resources, Reorganizing Content
- MODx CMS - Using the Flickr Snippet
- Optimizing Images
- Uploading Images or Files with EVO CMS